The well-being of our Guests and Team Members is of paramount importance and we want to assure you that our property is taking significant action. In addition to adhering to the authority's standards and guidelines:
We have revised our cancellation and change policies through May 31st, 2020:
- We understand that it has been difficult to commit to travel plans and our Peace of Mind Policy applies to all reservations with arrival dates through May 31, 2020. No fees will be charged for changes or cancellations made at least 24-hours prior to arrival. For our guests with existing reservations, the same applies: if your travel plans change and you would like to cancel or change a reservation with an arrival date before May 31, 2020, please call and we will assist you without any associated fees.
For our guests with reservations arriving after May 31, 2020. please know that we will continue to monitor the situation and we will adjust our policies as necessary.
We are taking the following daily actions:
- Routinely using enhanced anti-viral cleaning solutions to disinfect guestrooms, restrooms, restroom fixtures, door handles, water fountains, elevator call buttons, handrails, dining spaces, serving utensils, and more.
- Providing Team Members constant reinforcement of our personal hygiene standards, including:
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover mouths and noses with a bent elbow or tissue when coughing or sneezing, and to dispose of tissues immediately.
- Maintain at least three (3) feet of distance between yourself and others.
- Ensuring Team Members receive support and stay home if they are experiencing any illness.
We are committed to providing a safe, healthy and welcoming environment, and we appreciate your trust.